Items suitable for glass collecting are:
- Non-recyclable glass bottles, including coloured ones
- Glass jars, e.g., jam jars, including coloured ones.
Brake-away bands and labels can be left in place.
To be recycled elsewhere :
- Drinking glasses and glass casseroles including other glass utility objects and decorations as well as, e.g., glass lamp shades are combustible waste.
- Mirrors and porcelain kitchenware are combustible waste.
- Plate glass, window glass and car glass are chargeable waste that can be taken to a waste collection station or Rusko waste management centre.
Please return deposit glass bottles to reverse vending machines in shops!