How to sort
All items of which based on weight more than half consists of metal.
- Metal cans, lids and caps
- Empty (emitting no air or gas and containing no liquid) metallic aerosol bottles, e.g., hairspray or shaving foam bottles
- Metal tools and machine parts
- Household items made of metal, clean tin foil and aluminium containers, kettles, frying pans
- Electric and power cords and data cables
- Metal furniture and furniture parts in metal
- Other metal objects, e.g., metal sheets, metal netting, nails and screws
- Paint jars which are dry to touch.
Deliver large, bulky metal objects to the waste collection station free-of-charge.